Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Disney Day 2: More Magic Kingdom

Today was our big meet and greet day. We had an early breakfast at the Crystal Palace. This place gets a lot of negative reviews for bad food, but neither Will nor I had any complaints. In fact I have a lovely photo of my breakfast to share with you!

We have yummy strawberries and cream, Pooh's french toast, a 'western' breakfast pizza, some corned beef hash, and my absolute favorite vacation breakfast treat: smoked salmon, capers and onions. YUM!

After we had eaten (barely) the characters began to come around. The first was my personal fave, Eeyore:


Then came Piglet:


Then came Tigger:


After Breakfast we ran over to Thunder Mountain and then Splash Mountain. Then we did the Shootin' Gallery and It's A Small World. Ready?


WHEW! That was fun. I just got the song out of my head! Next thing we did was peruse around a dump shop where Will found this lovely hat.

I won't tell him it's here if you won't. After that we had lunch somewhere (I don't remember) and Will had his first Dole Whip EVER!

Since I am so so so allergic to pineapple I did not have any of this amazing treat. Instead I had a regular old Coke float. After an unsuccessful trip back to the Lodge to go swimming we decided to go back over to the Kingdom and finish up a few rides.

We went on Buzz Lightyear and I SO WON!!! I have the photos to prove it too:


That will never happen again because I have NO IDEA what happened. None at all. Will still thinks that I know some secret target that I was able to hit, but nope no skill here just pure unadulterated luck. That's how I roll.


Next Up EPCOT!

See Ya Real Soon!

















No comments:

Post a Comment